- Filling case studies
- Purchase suggestion
- Interlibrary loan
Filing a teaching case
Submit an educational case in the HEC Paris Collection
Since 2012, a collection of educational cases has been created for HEC Paris at the Centrale de Cas de Medias Pedagogiques (CCMP)
The Library team can help you in submitting educational products:
How does it work?
- Before requesting a purchase, make sure to check the Library Catalog : it may already be available
- If you can’t find the required text, you can make a request by filling in the online form
- If your request is accepted, you will be contacted by email only once the text is available at the library
- If your request is refused, you will receive an explanatory email from the library
- Once the text becomes available, it will be put aside for you at the reception desk for 3 days. After this, it will be shelved with the other books and available for all to borrow
For more information
- Requests for management and general literature purchases: Audrey Sarian on 01 39 67 95 38
- Requests for subscriptions to reviews: Marie-Pierre Mouillard on 01 39 67 94 58
EndNote and EndNote basic
EndNote and EndNote basic are tools for managing bibliographic references. EndNote is the software version of the product, while EndNote basic is the online version.
These tools allow you to :
- Set up your personalized database of bibliographic references
- Import article references from a number of databases available in the library
- Insert references into your dissertations or theses and update your bibliography
EndNote or EndNote basic?
- If you have a laptop, you can take it to IT services to have the EndNote software installed
- If you have a desktop computer, you can ask a technician to come and install the software
- EndNote is installed on the desktop computers reserved for PhD students
- Note: IT services will ask you to get permission from your thesis director before setting up the software
Grande école or Specialized masters students
- Use EndNote basic and create your own personal profile
- Note: the initial sign-up must be done on campus. Once signed up, you can log into EndNote on and off campus
How to use EndNote and EndNote basic
The library has the version X7 of EndNote.
Guides written by Clarivate Analytics (according to several system requirements) :
Who to contact at the library?
- Béatrice Leroy, 01 39 67 74 64
Zotero is a free tool for managing bibliographic references. It lives in the web browser itself.
This tool allow you to :
- Collect your bibliographic information easily and efficiently with a single click on your browser’s address bar
- Organize and share your references
- Cite your references directly into your Word processor (dissertation, master’s thesis, internship report, research paper, thesis…)
- Generate your bibliography with a single click
- Sync your references on all your devices
How to install Zotero?
Go to Zotero website and choose the version you wish to download.
Here is an installation guide prepared by the HEC Library.
The HEC Library regularly offers on site or online discovery sessions for the Zotero tool
- Register for a session as soon as it is announced
- Follow us on Twitter to be informed about Zotero workshops : @hecparislibrary
Who to contact at the library?
- Sandra Dupouy : 01 39 67 73 35