How does it work?
- Before requesting a purchase, make sure to check the Library Catalog : it may already be available
- If you can’t find the required text, you can make a request by filling in the online form
- If your request is accepted, you will be contacted by email only once the text is available at the library
- If your request is refused, you will receive an explanatory email from the library
- Once the text becomes available, it will be put aside for you at the reception desk for 3 days. After this, it will be shelved with the other books and available for all to borrow
For more information
- Requests for management and general literature purchases: Audrey Sarian on 01 39 67 95 38