This service allows you to propose the acquisition of documents that you find useful for your studies, research or teaching (books, e-books, magazines, DVDs...).
Note: this service is reserved for students, professors and collaborators of HEC Paris
How does it work?
- Before requesting a purchase, make sure to check the Learning Center Catalog : it may already be available
- If you can’t find the required text, you can make a request by filling in the online form
- If your request is accepted, you will be contacted by email only once the text is available at the Learning Center
- If your request is refused, you will receive an explanatory email from the Learning Center
- Once the text becomes available:
- print version, it will be put aside for you at the reception desk for 1 week. After this, it will be shelved with the other books and available for all to borrow
- digital version, it will be immediately available online
For more information:
Requests for management and general literature purchases
Requests for subscriptions to reviews