The Interlibrary Loan service (ILL) enables a network of libraries to make or receive requests for documents, either reproductions or originals.
Through this service we can either:
- Provide the HEC community with books, theses and copies of articles from other French or foreign libraries that are not available at the HEC Paris Learning Center.
- Send documents from our collections to other libraries that request them.
Before applying, please check if the document is available in the Catalog Flora or in the Databases of the Learning Center.
Who is the ILL for?
This service is available free of charge within HEC for:
- PhD Students
- All the Above at Universities of the Paris-Saclay Network
Universities and external libraries (see our conditions and tariffs)
How to Order?
The public of HEC as well as external libraries must submit their ILL application using this form:
How to request an Interlibrary Loan:
- Loan durations are set by the lending libraries, and they areusually granted for 1 month and can be renewed upon request (subject to theagreement of the lending institution)
- Waiting times are estimated between 5 and 10 days
- The conditions of access to documents and waiting times varyfrom one library to another; some documents may only be made available on-siteat the HEC library
- Upon receipt of the requested document or in case of a negative answer, readers will be notified by email. Books can be picked up at the Learning Center reception desk.