Loans and Renewals
Who can borrow ?
See conditions of our Terms of Access
How many documents can I borrow ?
You may borrow up to ten documents (course books, literature, DVDs, etc.). The loan duration is one month and can be renew.
However, some documents, such as magazines, newspapers, some directories, theses or dictionaries are not available for loan.
These documents are marked as "on site consultation" (consultation sur place ) in the library Catalogue
How to borrow a document ?
You need to bring with you :
- a student card if you are an HEC Paris student or participant or a student from other educational institutions
- your CCIR badge if you are an HEC Paris staff member
- your library card for participants of short programs, faculty and external users
- or failing that, an ID (identity card, passport, driving license).
Documents must be returned on or before the due date noted in the back of the document
Any delay in the return of the documents will result in a suspension period equivalent to the period of lateness.
Any documents or materials damaged or not returned will be charged to the user.
Reservations and renewals
If an item is already out on loan, an icon showing a small key
appears to the right of the image of each copy of a text.
Clicking this icon allows you to reserve the document and being notified by email as soon as the item becomes available.
The loan period of a document may be extended before the due date, only if the item has not been reserved by another user.
- By yourself, directly via the library catalogue under the heading "user account" ---> situation
- Send a request for an extension by mail to email@example.com, including your student number in the email
- By contacting us over the phone at +33 (0) 1 39 67 94 78