Loans and returns
WHO CAN BORROW?
HEC Paris users are allowed to borrow materials (books, textbooks, thesis, dvds ..) and / or devices (eReaders, tablet PCs).
See conditions of our access terms
HOW MANY DOCUMENTS CAN I BORROW?
You may borrow up to ten documents (course books, literature, DVDs, etc.). The loan duration is one month and can be renew.
However, some documents, such as magazines, newspapers, some directories, theses or dictionaries are not available for loan.
These documents are marked as "on site consultation" (consultation sur place ) in the Catalog Flora
HOW TO BORROW DOCUMENTS?
You need to bring with you :
- a student card if you are an HEC Paris student or participant or a student from other educational institutions
- your CCIR badge if you are an HEC Paris staff member
- your Learning Center card for participants of short programs, faculty and external users
- or failing that, an ID (identity card, passport, driving license).
HOW TO BORROW TABLETS, E-READERS AND DVD PLAYERS
Commitment of the user
- Read and sign the User Responsibilities form.
- Return the equipment with its case and charging cable to the loan desk.
- Pay the replacement costs for any stolen, lost or damaged equipment, i.e. 500 euros for tablets, 100 euros for a reading machine, and an additional 30 euros for the protective case or charging cable.
- Never leave the tablet unattended.
Commitment of the Learning Center
- The librarian making the loan must ensure that the equipment given to the user is in good condition, with its case and charging cable.
- The Learning Center is not responsible for the equipment during its loan.
RESERVE AND RENEW
If an item is already out on loan, an icon showing a small key
appears to the right of the image of each copy of a text.
Clicking this icon allows you to reserve the document and being notified by email as soon as the item becomes available.
The loan period of a document may be extended before the due date, only if the item has not been reserved by another user.
- By yourself, directly via the Learning Center catalog under the heading "user account" ---> situation
- Send a request for an extension by mail to email@example.com, including your student number in the email
- By contacting us over the phone at +33 (0) 1 39 67 94 78
HOW TO RETURN DOCUMENTS
Documents must be returned on or before the due date noted in the back of the document
Any delay in the return of the documents will result in a suspension period equivalent to the period of lateness.
Any documents or materials damaged or not returned will be charged to the user.
For more information, please see conditions of our access terms
You can return books from the Learning Center to our reception desk from Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm or drop them in the return boxes provided:
At the main entrance of the Campus
In the hall of the Learning Center