EndNote and Zotero are tools for managing bibliographic references which allow to:
- Collect your bibliographic information
- Organize and share your references
- Cite your references directly into your Word processor (dissertation, master’s thesis, internship report, research paper, thesis…)
- Generate your bibliography
- Sync your references on all your devices
EndNote and EndNote basic
How to use EndNote and EndNote basic
The Learning Center has the version X9 of EndNote*.
*Accessible only to professors and PhD students with the approval of their supervisor.
To install the EndNote software, contact IT support directly (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 39 67 74 74)
Guides written by Clarivate Analytics (according to several system requirements) :
EndNote basic (online)
How to install Zotero?
Go to Zotero website and choose the version you wish to download.
The Learning Center offers on site or online discovery sessions for the Zotero tool.
Who to contact at the Learning Center?
- Antoine Haldemann / 01 39 67 73 37