Daily Economic Information
- Full text : from 2004, edition of the day included
- Bonus content : specialized blogs , market data , videos and podcasts
- Ranking of business schools
- mobile access ( app iPad, iPhone or Android)
- service creating custom alerts
- a ” ePaper ” ( digital replica of the printed editions of the newspaper 5 : UK, Europe , USA, Asia , Middle East )
- the ” FT Newslines ” , an integrated annotation tool , created exclusively for the academic community allowing teachers to integrate sections of FT in their teaching , comment and share their annotations with their students or other community
- Clipping service for ” pinning ” an article to save in their personal and / or space to share
- FT Lexicon, a specialized glossary referencing thousands of terms and phrases
- Case Studies of actual case studies of companies on the reasons for their success or their failure
- Special Reports, an important source of archives of regional and sectoral analysis
Fill the form. Please use your HEC mail address.
When you no longer have access to this service, in order for the FT data to be deleted, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org by requesting the deletion of your data or go to “Contact Us” on their website .