Accessible off-campus. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Data on listed companies and financial markets around the world
– Data on companies and financial markets around the world
– Macroeconomic indicators and time series
Business data ( Worldscope )
- 75,000 listed companies, active and inactive, in 119 countries. Information available from 1980.
- Commercial / industrial companies and banks
- Stocks, bonds, derivatives, commodities
- Securities transactions
- Historical and current ratings from S & P
- Current ratings by Fitch , Moody’s and DBRS
Data on socially responsible investment ( ASSET4 ESG )
- Covers over 4,000 international companies
Macroeconomic indicators and forecasts by international institutions
Equity indices , bond indices and index composition
- 280000 Indices
- Global indices of MSCI, FTSE , S & P , DOW JONES STOXX and HSBC
Financial forecasts (I / B / E / S)
- 22,000 companies in 80 countries
Data on investment funds
- Mutual funds, closed-end funds, ETFs ( Exchange Traded Funds) , Hedge funds, pension funds ( pension funds)
Details on a base by base basis
- Installed on the workstations of the Stock Markets section. Also accessible remotely, please contact email@example.com pour plus d’informations.
- Click on the Refinitiv tab in Excel and sign in.