Compustat North America
Access reserved for professors, PhD students, MBA, MSc and M2students
Financial information on listed companies and capital markets in North America
Data on companies and capital markets , including the historical daily and monthly prices, dividends and securities transactions.
Business data :
- Covers the active or inactive companies listed on the North American market (USA and Canada)
- Specific indicators on the air traffic , housing , gaming , construction , health , energy , mining or semiconductors areas.
- Commercial / industrial companies and banks
- Data on pension plans, data by department
Market data :
- Share price , dividends and profits for about 70,000 companies listed on the NYSE , AMEX , TSE and other exchanges in North America .
- Securities transactions
Index data , and composition coursesRatings :
- The Ratings module for data access to ratings from S & P S & P Domestic Long Term Issuer Credit Rating, S & P Subordinated Debt Rating, S & P Domestic Short Term Issuer Credit Ratings (ratings available to more than 20,000 institutions and more than 207,000 financial instruments in 2006)
- Accounts: annual data from 1950; quarterly data from 1961
- Industry Data and pensions : from 1973
- Data by department: annual data from 1976
- Share data : daily data from 1983; monthly from 1962
- Requires prior registration from the WRDS website, which must then be validated by the Learning Center
- Access to this platform is reserved for professors, PhD students , specialized masters and M2 (major) students at HEC Paris