Capital structure (Capital IQ)
Access reserved for professors, PhD students, MBA, MSc and M2 students
Structure of the debt and equity of companies worldwide
- Structure of debt for over 60,000 global listed and unlisted companies.
- Information on debt instruments that make up the category, priority level, amount outstanding, interest rates, convertibility, currency and maturity.
Also provides these data in aggregate form for each company:
- Structure of equity for more than 80,000 active and inactive companies worldwide.
- Provides in particular for each title, category, face value, convertibility, the amount outstanding, the allowed amount and the rights attached.
- Debt: from 2001
- Equity: from 1994
- Requires prior registration from the WRDS website, which must then be validated by the Learning Center
- Access to this platform is reserved for professors, PhD students, specialized masters and M2 students at HEC Paris