Cafeyn is a digital magazine reading platform that offers unlimited access to hundreds of newspapers and magazines.
- Over 1,400 press titles from 450 publishers in France and internationally, like Time, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Challenges and many more.
- It allows users to download magazines for offline reading, search for articles using keywords, and create reading lists.
- To use the mobile app, please download the Cafeyn app from the Apple store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Then log in to the Learning Center website from your phone (not directly from the app): click on the Cafeyn link and enter the login and password that you use to authenticate on the portal.
- On your first connection your phone will offer you to open Cafeyn directly in the app or to continue on a browser.
- If the app does not open, the problem you are encountering is probably due to your browser settings. The browser must allow the Cafeyn app to open. We invite you to be vigilant about this, especially for Samsung Internet and Firefox.